Wednesday, September 19, 2012

the fool

take all my money / take all my dreams
i'll swim all across your ravaging seas
just don't play me the fool
-Abigail Washburn, "Bring Me My Queen"

Out of the blue yesterday I sent my old boss an email to see if they had filled a position I had been considered for earlier this summer here in town. I didn't hear back from her - I heard back from the woman who runs the program, who wants me to come in and interview. This is either a really good idea or a really bad idea. I'm going to take a nap and sleep on it.

Beer: Diet Coke
Weather: Sunny, with cold blue sky
Other: Shark-infested


Two of Cauldrons, reverse
Separation. A troubled romance. False friendship. Opposition

Five of Pentacles, reverse
A period of material and spiritual impoverishment is at an end. Avoiding ruin. Money from an unexpected source. Averting the collapse of a marriage.

Ace of Cauldrons
The dawning of great joy, love and spiritual understanding. Happiness. Fertility. Birth. Sincere friendship and love within the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment